For the next 2 classes you will be composing a song consisting of Loops in GarageBand (Please bring headphones). GarageBand makes it easy to combine existing loops into a song. Requirements:
– You need to find at least 3 unique apple loops to use (could be piano, guitar, and drum beats)
– And include at least 1 loop that you have downloaded from somewhere else to use (maybe free-loops.com or youtube)
– And include at least 1 loop that you have composed yourself using the keyboard piano
– Experiment with the effects and modify at least 2 of your loops applying different effects.
– Your song needs to be at least 1 minute (60 seconds).
– You have to show fade in and fade out of the music.
– Include a paragraph explaining what loops you used and where in the song you used them, and what effects you used and where in the song you used them.
– Must be exported in .mp3 format
This assignment is due Fri Dec 9.
To hand in, copy your .mp3 file and your word paragraph into a folder and drop it in the appropriate folder on the server.