For your final assignment in Garageband, you will use Garageband to add an appropriate soundtrack to a pre-existing movie clip.
- You will need to do a soundtrack for a movie clip, with a minimum 30 second duration.
- Search for and choose a movie clip online (Clips can be found at https://www.youtube.com/user/movieclips )
- Use the youtube to mp3 converter http://www.youtube-mp3.org/ to grab the audio from your video clip as a starting point.
- You will need to add a minimum of EIGHT APPROPRIATE sound effects, and a music track that fits the scene.
- The music DOES NOT have to extend the entire length of the clip.
- Each sound must be in it’s own track. All tracks must have the volume adjusted to create a “pleasant” listening effect.
- Please include the original video clip and a paragraph explaining exactly what clips and what effects you used to create the soundtrack
Export your file and hand in to the server as per usual.