Your assignment is to create a 10 second, web playable animation.
- plan out a storyboard for your animation scene. Since it is short, come up with a simple but engaging scene you want to show.
- You will need to have at least 2 different scenes (ie. different backgrounds)
- Minimum of 15 seconds long using 12 frames per second.
- There needs to be background music, feel free to use Garageband to create the music.
- There needs to be at least 3 sound effects.
- There needs to be an intro title screen (showing for 2 secs) that does not count towards the overall length of your animation.
Please submit your working .FLA file and the .SWF file to the server when done. The assignment is due Thu April 9.