Using Adobe Muse, you are to create a portfolio website that will feature all of the work that you have created so far this year.
Step 1: Gather all the work that you have done this year. Find out if you need to take screenshots of assignments, your you can embed them into the website.
To take a screenshot on the iMacs, use Shift-Command-4, follow the instructions here:
- Scratch, you will need to take screenshots, save them as .JPG
- Photoshop, make sure you save them as .JPG
- Garageband, you will need to upload the .MP3 files, and then create links so that users can click/download them
- iMovie, you will need to take screenshots, save them as .JPG
- Flash, you can either use “Place” to embed them, or you can upload them, and then link them on your website so that users can click/download them
- Web design, you will need to take screenshots of your Adobe Muse website for the company or product, save them as .JPG
Step 2: You will need to create a site layout. You will need a front page and 4 more pages (about me, graphic design, audio-video, animation). For each of the sections, you will need to create a separate page that shows each project.
Step 3: Design your A-master template. You must have a custom banner, a background, and a horizontal menu.
When done, you will submit your published website as a folder, along with the .Muse file by Fri June 16.